|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||September 7, 2019|
Full-Time Cloud Security Engineer - New York City - $150k - $190k
Popular music streaming client is in need of a full-time permanent Cloud Security Engineer for their New York City office. The right candidate will join a growing team with opportunities for growth and travel abroad. If you are experienced in Cloud/DevSecOps then contact me now for more detail.
- Lead Security management processes and tools
- Monitor security industry trends, developments and threats
- Adoption and implementation of third-party security solutions
- Identifying and implementing tools and automation to deliver security management processes
- Actively communicate security solutions and insight with Cloud and DevOps teams
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with DevSecOps/Security
- Experience with Bash is highly preferred
- Experience with Java and/or Go is a plus
- Health and medical
- 401k retirement plan
- Growth opportunities
- Collaborative work environment
- And more
If you are interested in learning more about the role, please reach out to Alberto Jurado via email - [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]) or by phone number at 347-783-6534 (ext. 6534).
This company is an equal opportunity employer, and they value diversity at their company. They don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are. Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.