|Date Posted||October 4, 2019|
Contract to Hire
Are you a highly skilled Cloud Engineer with advanced understanding of VMware Cloud and AWS and security experience? If so, our leading defense client in Reston is seeking a Cloud Security Engineer to join their dedicated team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be able to obtain TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph prior to start date.
Responsibilities of the Cloud Security Engineer:
- Deploy and maintain security tools and infrastructure
- Review vulnerability and compliance scans
- Collaborate across teams to resolve AWS issues
Requirements of the Cloud Security Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with vulnerability scanning and anti-virus tools: Nessus, McAfee, etc.
- Experience with Splunk or equivalent log aggregation tool
- Linux administration experience in a production environment
- Understanding of networking principles and practices
- Experience providing on-call support for high priority incidents
Keywords: Cloud Security Engineer, VMware Cloud, AWS, Nessus, McAfee, Splunk, TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
Job ID: 329413
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!