|Date Posted||March 31, 2021|
AWS or AZURE Security Engineer needed --- Raytheon Technologies – Location: 100% REMOTE
GeoLogics is a “tier 1” vendor working with Raytheon Technologies and I am working directly with one of their hiring managers. He is looking for an AWS or AZURE Security Engineer with light automation experience . This position is a 100% remote position and you must be a United States Citizen to apply. Long term contract position.
Pay Rate: $80 to $90 per hour (w2 non-benefited) OR $100 to $120 (c2c but you have to have your own company) OR $160k with full benefits
· Partner with a Lead Cloud Automation Engineer to develop a cloud application that will assess the compliance of AWS or Azure environments against a set of internally managed requirements (including external standards like NIST 800-53 and internally defined requirements).
· Provide guidance on AWS or AZURE security controls and best practices .
· Determine the best way to automate compliance assessments on AWS platforms for a collection of internally-managed requirements.
· Encode assessments as custom logic and configurations within the overall compliance assessment application.
· Support product specialists maximize the use of vendor-developed products to perform compliance assessments and incorporate those products into the overall cloud compliance application.
· Develop custom automation to perform compliance assessments on AWS or Azure platforms.