|Date Posted||April 3, 2021|
The FAA Cloud Services (FCS) team has a requirement for a resource to provide security engineering support for the FCS AWS and Azure cloud environments. This support includes preparation of security authorization documentation, Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) remediation and tracking, architecting cloud monitoring and compliance services, and collaborating with FCS Operations and DevOps teams. The resource will assist other team members, capture technical requirements, and create all required documentation to support, communicate, and validate system designs and architecture
- Typically requires BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Overall technical support functions for FAA Cloud Services (FCS) security related tasks and projects
- Assist with and review FCS security architecture design changes and technical solutions
- Manage POA&M remediation using Jira, and provide weekly POA&M status for FCS AWS East/West, FCS AWS GovCloud and FCS Azure MAC
- Develop security authorization documentation required for FCS annual security assessments
- Documentation of systems designs and configurations of the solutions; this may include conceptual, logical, and physical diagrams; new environment design documents; write ups on technical capabilities and solution configurations
- Apply technical skills to recommend, implement, support, improve, and operate information protection technologies with limited supervision
- Provide guidance based on FISMA and FedRAMP requirements
- Assess, report on, and make recommendations regarding current and proposed architectures, strategies, and systems.
- Must complete Public Trust (PT) Security Investigation prior to starting. To be eligible you must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder who has resided in the US for the past 3 years.
- AWS and Azure security architecture experience
- Security monitoring and compliance experience
- Strong knowledge of FISMA and FedRAMP
- Information Security experience with limited supervision applying previous technical skills to recommend, implement, support, improve, and operate information security controls
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Security Architecture and Engineering
Pay Range $71,500.00 - $110,000.00 - $148,500.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500 information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.