|Published||July 17, 2022|
Note: For this specific role, Client is looking for candidates who are comfortable working on W2
This Job is Hybrid in Charlotte, NC
• Provide Cloud security expertise, supporting product selection through proof-of-concept evaluations.
• Coordinate and work with vendor engineering contacts (AWS, AZURE, GCP, OCI) on product evaluations against Client’s functional requirements.
• Provide frequent communications and status updates to Management.
• Provide knowledge transfer and internal training to Cybersecurity Operational teams on product administration.
• Develop and maintain documentation for security tool administration.
• Collaborate with other engineers, developers, architects and product owners to design and implement application and network cybersecurity tools.
• 3+ years of Cloud Application and Network Security work experience
• 9+ years of relevant work experience in cybersecurity and/or IT
• Sound knowledge of Cloud architecture, networking protocols and firewall technology
• Demonstrate experience securing Cloud native and on-prem environments.
§ Web Application Firewalls (WAF),
§ Virtual Firewalls (i.e., Palo Alto) in the Cloud,
§ Cloud perimeter security solutions (i.e., AZURE Front Door or Fastly Signal Sciences), and
§ Cloud native security tools (i.e., AWS Firewall Manager).
“U.S. Tech Solutions, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected status.”