|Published||July 22, 2022|
|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
We are working with a company that is focused on travel and the idea of bringing people together all over. They are a people driven platform and strive to bring in identities, abilities, and experiences. Their goal is to revolutionize travel and find the good out there in the world. This company is looking for a Cloud Security Engineer to bring in new spirit, curiosity, and ideas.
In this position you will work with the security team to execute tasks for the cyber security operation. As well as support the development and innovation of security tools and perform risk assessments. This job entails incident response process, security reporting metrics and network and server hardening. You will have hands on experienced combined with working knowledge. This is a fully remote position.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience performing technical security assessments and remediation
- 1-3 years of experience
- Comprehensive understanding of Terraform, CloudFormation, and/or other IAAC offerings
- Proficiency and understanding of key differences between most popular cloud provider solutions and cloud orchestration tools (e.g. Azure, AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of cyber security operations
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Security, or Computer Science
- Knowledge/experience in continuous integration technology (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, or related tools).
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) match
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.