|Published||July 23, 2022|
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- Networking certification desirable.
- CISSP certifications preferred.
- Certification in any CSP AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Azure highly desirable.
- 5+ years of experience in core Cloud technologies. Must have a hands on experience in building and designing Cloud solutions from Cloud Service Providers like AWS,Google Cloud Platform and Azure
- 5+ years of experience with cloud service provider eco-system e.g. Google Cloud Platform/AWS and Azure
- Experience in designing, building, and maintaining scalable cloud and Network infrastructure and applications.
- Working knowledge of IP Networking, Routing, Switching, VPNs, DNS, and Load balancing.
- Ability to assess networking security policies with various firewalls features supported by CSPs.
- Develop standards, policies, and procedures as well as best practices documentation for Cloud deployments
- Translate security and technical requirements into business requirements and communicate security risks to different audiences ranging from business leaders to engineers.
- Automate security controls, data, and processes to provide better metrics and operational support
- Stay current on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities, and controls.
- CCIE Cisco certification is desirable.
- provided by Dice