|Published||November 15, 2022|
Please note, this company is unable to sponsor, cannot transfer sponsorship, nor work C2C at this time. This is a W2 only opportunity.
A client of Vaco is looking to bring on a Cloud Security Engineer for direct-hire. Candidate must be local to Columbus, Ohio as they will be working a hybrid schedule. Compensation ranges from $90k - $110k based on experience.
Perks & Benefits!
- Bonus potential
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Health and Wellness Benefits
- Free life insurance policy
- Responsible for all aspects of IT security from the Azure hosted infrastructure
- Buil and maintain cloud-based programs including implementing identity and access management and securely configuring cloud environments while maintaining the company's core infrastrcture
- Perform PCI compliance, audits, and gap remediation
- Provide security recommendations to help the business stay free from threats of attacks
- Lead in-depth architecture, code, and application reviews
- Monitor and respond to detected incidents in the cloud environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/IT or related field
- 4+ years of experience in indentifying security issues and risks and developing mitigation plans
- 2+ years of experience in security architecture, design, implementation, support, and evaluation of security-focused tools and services
- 2+ years of threat modeling or other risk identification techniques
- Azure Security, CISSP, CCSP, SSCP certification path/progress
- MS Defender 365, Endpoint Security, Sentinel, DLP, and Purview expertise