|Published||January 18, 2023|
Flexibility, security, competitive wages, and benefits ranging from medical to retirement - we've got it all. We offer opportunities for advancement, development, and tuition reimbursement. We're a company that's growing more and more every day - and you can, too.
Role & Responsibilities:
The Cloud Security Engineer is a highly experienced cloud technology security professional who will ensure the security of credit union cloud technology deployments. This individual will have a strong understanding of cloud services and will provide senior-level guidance and direction to the security functions of the DevSecOps pipeline architecture used within the organization.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with scripting languages, including integration with CSP APIs, such as Python, Perl, PowerShell, Bash, etc.
- Strong technical knowledge of cyber security risks, threats, defenses and threat modeling to effectively assess the security implications and requirements for the introduction of new cloud technologies.
- Proficiency with IDS/IPS, Network Access Control List (NACL), Access Control Lists (ACL), and Security Group (SG) applications.
- Experience in managing and monitoring a centralized logging architecture and SIEM integration.
- Vast knowledge in Cloud Identity and Access Management (IdAM) (e.g., defining least privileged policy).
- Experience with core central networking and organizational cloud services/components (VPC, Transit Gateway, Firewall, VPN, Web Application Firewall).
- Knowledge around DevOps practices and Source Control management tools such as GitHub, Bitbucket etc.
- Engineering/operational support of cloud account configuration in Azure
- Engineering/operational support for workloads and images in cloud container platforms such as Kubernetes, (AKS / EKS / GKE)
- Experience building deployment pipelines, e.g., GitHub Actions.
- Skilled in implementing Infrastructure or Policy as Code (CloudFormation, Terraform, OPA).
- Strong understanding of cloud service delivery models: containers, storage, and networks; virtual infrastructure management with self-provisioning and scaling.
- Ability to identify creative ways to solve problems and to independently and consistently handle production/business problems to successful resolution.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong documentation and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; Efficient time management and organizational skills; Flexibility (able to adapt to changing environment)