|Published||September 9, 2022|
Ledgent Technology in Atlanta is actively looking for a Cloud (Azure) Security Engineer for a Permanent/Direct-Hire role with our client based in the north Atlanta area!
**PLEASE NOTE - this is a HYBRID role - candidates MUST reside in the metro Atlanta area and be able to work in a hybrid environment.**
- Assist with the development and implementation for Azure cloud security architectures
- Implement, maintain, and administer information security tools and solutions
- Perform technical security assessments, code audits and design reviews
- Develop technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Design, develop, test, deploy, administer, maintain, and enhance security solutions.
- Advocate security and secure practices throughout the Organization
- Conduct research to identify new attack vectors against corporate products and services
- Lead or assist with security exercises
- Manages Company risk relative to position
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 4-5 years' experience with Security Architect and/or Security Engineering
- 2-3 years' experience with Azure Cloud platform
- Experience architecting solutions within Azure
- Working knowledge of common and industry standard authentication mechanisms (OAuth, OpenID, etc.)
- Experience with service-oriented architecture for cloud-based service
- Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies
- Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Advanced Attention to detail.
- Proficiency in scripting programming languages - Python, PowerShell,
- Relevant work experience in security tools maintenance and administration
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.