|Date Posted||August 1, 2020|
Cloud Security Engineer / Boston
A top investment management firm, is looking for a DevSecOps Engineer for their team out in Boston.
You'll join the Infra / DevOps team to drive and support AWS Cloud Security for the firm.
- Design & roll-out an AWS Services Sandbox for research and exploration
- Create & support IT Security controls for each new AWS Service deployment and multi-account management automation stacks
- Work with Networking & Cyber Security teams to integrate AWS Cloud designs & initiatives into other platforms and workflows
- Security awareness for non-technical stakeholders
- Bachelor's in Computer Engineering or similar field
- 7+ years' experience within IT focused on Cloud Infrastructure / Cloud Security ideally within financial services
- Working experience securing AWS Cloud for a firm
- Proven record of building DevSecOps API to support Infrastructure as Code approach in a CI/CD context
- Daily use of Python / Boto3 and Kanban / Agile Scrum sprint
- Background securing Docker containers and Kubernetes stacks
- Complete understanding of AWS Security stacks, access controls, and networking components
- Knowledge of MITRE ATT&CK framework related to cloud design and provisioning
This is a full-time, direct-hire, permanent placement with the investment management firm in Boston, MA. Please apply with an updated resume or reach out to Emily at Huxley Associates.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.