|Published||September 7, 2023|
|Location||Fort Walton Beach, FL|
Hurlburt Field AFB - Fort Walton Beach, FL
4 Year Degree
FEDITC, LLC is a fast-growing business supporting DoD and other intelligence agencies worldwide. FEDITC develops mission critical national security systems throughout the world directly supporting the Warfighter, DoD Leadership, & the country. We are proud & honored to provide these services.
Overview of position:
FEDITC is seeking an experienced Cloud Security Engineer III to work at Hurlburt Field. United States Citizenship and TS/SCI Security Clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Individuals pursuing this position need an extensive background in all aspects of enterprise technology. A senior cloud security engineer working supporting the Department of Defense to support enterprise systems needs to have a combination of technical and interpersonal skills, including:
- Technical Knowledge: The engineer should have a deep understanding of cloud security concepts, technologies, and best practices, including secure network design, encryption, access controls, and data protection.
- Security Standards and Regulations: The engineer should have experience with government and industry security standards, such as NIST and FedRAMP, and be knowledgeable about security regulations and guidelines, such as the Department of Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) and Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP)
- Threat Analysis and Mitigation: The engineer should have experience performing threat analysis and vulnerability assessments and be able to implement security controls and remediation plans to mitigate security risks.
- Cloud Security Technologies: The engineer should have experience with cloud security technologies, such as identity and access management (IAM), security information and event management (SIEM), and cloud access security brokers (CASBs).
- Collaboration: The engineer should be able to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with other security engineers, architects, and stakeholders.
- Communication: The engineer must have strong communication skills and be able to effectively communicate technical security information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Continuous Learning: The rapidly changing nature of technology and security requires the engineer to have a continuous learning mindset and be comfortable with adapting to new technologies and best practices.
- In addition to these skills, the engineer should also have experience with agile software development methodologies, IT service management practices, and a deep understanding of enterprise architecture concepts and practices.
- 10+ years of experience.
- Bachelor degree in a STEM field.
- Provides technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
- Establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Has domain and expert technical knowledge. Directs and controls activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met.
- Interactions involve client negotiations and interfacing with senior management.
- Decision-making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation.
- May supervise others.
- Active DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance is required.
- Must be a US Citizen and pass a background check.
- Maintain applicable security clearance(s) at the level required by the client and/or applicable certification(s) as requested by FEDITC and/or required by FEDITCS Client(s)/Customer(s)/Prime contractor(s).
FEDITC, LLC. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. FEDITC, LLC. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities