|Published||September 6, 2022|
|Location||Grand Rapids, MI|
Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
Work you'll do:
- Be responsible for gathering technical requirements, evaluating solutions and executing on deliverables addressing Deloitte policies around Private and Public Cloud solutions.
- Lead and coordinate the work of an integrated project team comprised of multiple technical disciplines, including developers, subject matter experts, database administrators, system administrators, and system architects to implement and maintain enterprise-level information technology applications.
- Serve as a technical Manager on all Cyber matters from best practices to Cloud controls covering required compliance requirements based on data classification.
- Work as a senior advisor to leadership concerning the planning, development, design, procurement, maintenance and implementation of enterprise-level Cloud systems.
- Other key responsibilities will be to produce architecture diagrams, blueprints and to bring solutions to reality with a DevSecOps mindset & culture.
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and implement global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has opportunities. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Technology works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is" but rather "what can be" to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived. • Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems Security, or equivalent professional experience
- 4+ years as a Systems Engineer; With an additional 4+ years in cloud frameworks or implementing cloud security
- Experience in large scale enterprise Cloud projects from ideation to finished production product
- 4 or more years of experience doing application and/or infrastructure solution architecture
- 4 or more years of experience building cloud architectures on AWS, Azure, GCP or similar Cloud Service Provider
- 4 years or more of hands-on experience migrating customers to the cloud and designing DevOps operational processes, deployment checklists, etc.
- Experience and understanding of Infrastructure as Code, Automation, and Orchestration
- Experience deploying web and service-based applications in Windows/Linux environments
• Demonstrate experience and knowledge involving the development of multi-tier and cross-platform architecture plans to include enterprise workflows, and distributed intranet/internet architecture• A background in general security practices such as identity and access management (IAM), encryption, multi-factor authentication, security information and event management (SIEM), and supporting technologies
- Superior communication (verbal and written), problem solving, collaboration, presentation, executive presence and interpersonal skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Desired Skills / Certification:
- Security Certification from one of the following: AWS, Azure, Google
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Broad knowledge and experience across IT infrastructure with security frameworks and standards such as ISO 27001, NIST, and other relevant security-related regulations
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do-that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. #LI-Hybrid Hybrid work, remote may be an option