|Published||November 25, 2022|
We are looking for a Sales expert to join our Cloud Sales Team.
Check Point's mission is to provide industry-leading security solutions that redefine the security landscape. We achieve our mission by constantly developing innovative and cutting edge technology solutions focused on real customer needs, while challenging ourselves to grow and excel.
If you want to be part of the fascinating and fast growing Cyber Security industry, where your unique talent and value will be recognized, Check Point Software Technologies is where you want to be.
Join now and become a part of the success story that secures tens of thousands of organizations of all sizes around the globe.
Join Check Point's leading sales team and take your career one step ahead!
Your Impact & Responsibilities
* Developing and executing sales plans for your assigned territory.
* Managing entire sales cycle for key deals.
* Fostering growth & tracking the Spectral sales pipeline by engaging with internal account teams, existing customers, net new prospects and key partners.
* Maintaining an accurate overlaying forecast of business opportunities and bookings in your assigned geography.
* Understanding and navigating customer procurement preferences, embrace the online marketplaces (AWS, Azure, Distis), chaperone customers to long term commitments, identify, escalate and resolve potential roadblocks.
* Preparing and giving regular business reviews to the management team highlighting attainment progress and challenges to closing business.
* Presenting to customers as a sales expert in Cloud & various code Environments (Github, Gitlab, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and other Cloud providers).
* Being able to present compelling business cases at all levels in the customer hierarchy, from architects to CXOs. You will be expected to have good understanding of overall ecosystem as well as competitive landscape in your assigned territory.
* Collaborating with the Channel organization to enable our Partners to successfully sell and deploy Check Point Cloud solutions.
* Ensuring an active presence at relevant industry Trade Shows and Check Point organized events.
* Delivering regular Webinars and Event keynote business and technical presentations.
* Growing to be a thought leader, trusted advisor and spokesperson for CloudGuard Code Security in EMEA.
* Developing and leveraging executive relationships to succeed.
Your Knowledge & Skills
What you bring to the table
* Knowledge of GitHub, Gitlab, CI processes, AWS, Azure, Open Stack and other cloud and security technologies - from a technology and a business driver standpoint. A proven track record in consultative selling.
* Overall experience of at least 15 years & 5+ years of cyber security or cloud technologies sales experience.
* Self-motivated and 'Whatever it takes' attitude to assist in closing a deal and deliver above quota results.
* Demonstrated ability to think strategically and develop/execute corresponding objectives.
* Strong verbal and written communications, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
* Experience getting into and successfully interfacing with "C" levels.
What you'll get in return
* Exposure to exciting and award winning technologies in the Cyber Security industry
* Work in a fast growing environment and innovative Technologies
* Opportunity to fulfill your potential by rolling out creative ideas and projects
* Work with and build long-lasting relationship with a team of brilliant people
* Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then why wait? Apply now!
Apply for this Position