|Published||November 23, 2022|
· BA/BS in Information Technology or related field from an accredited university
· Minimum of 6-9 years of experience in a combination of information security, risk management, security review, and incident response
· Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT as well as those from NIST, including 800-53 and Cybersecurity Framework
· Experience in using standard Security Assessment and Penetration Testing tools.
· Knowledge on application security, EDR, email security, Identity management, networks, firewalls and multiple operating systems
· High degree of competence with Microsoft Office Productivity Applications
· Ability to assess, validate and incorporate new tools, practices, and process to gain efficiencies in the areas of cyber security & intellectual property protection
· Sound knowledge of business management and a working knowledge of information security risk management and cybersecurity technologies
· Demonstrated experience in supporting information security in global company
· Ability to work alone as an individual contributor, as a technical lead and as a key participant in collaboration across global teams
· The individual must be an independent, conﬁdent, persistent and results-oriented individual - not an order-taker but rather one who contributes ideas and opinions to ensure sound solutions are implemented.
· Able to deal with inﬂuencing skills, ambiguity and work independently with minimal supervision/guidance.
· Excellent English communication and solid oral, written communications, problem solving, commitment to task, ability to lead and inﬂuence change.