|Published||July 17, 2022|
Cloud Security Specialist (Azure)
- Hybrid Remote Office/Onsite in Malvern PA
The Cloud Security Specialist is accountable for evaluating the Banks cloud security posture, cloud environment (Azure and Office) and overall security. They are responsible for implementing proactive security initiatives in the Banks cloud and email environments and the discovery of sensitive data and ensuring DLP strategies are deployed.
This position requires the candidate to have knowledge in configuring and implementation of different Azure and Microsoft Defender (CASB) tools/solutions.
- Data Classification: Ensure proper classification of data is labelled.
- Discovery: Discover and document all locations where bank sensitive data/PII resides
- DLP: Ensure DLP policies are deployed, and proper thresholds are set for individuals and departments.
- Researching: Research varies potential products and modern solutions/techniques that can be applied to strengthen the banks overall security posture
- Analyzing: Ensure tools are satisfactory and up to date with modern best practices. Preform gap analysis to compare pros and cons of varies potential products.
- Collaborating: Collaborate with Information Technology to ensure that security initiatives are carried out.
- Experienced with Azure and the different services it includes
- Cloud/Azure best security practices
- Experienced with Microsoft Defender for Cloud applications
- Knowledge of DLP and how to configure best practices for data protection
- Discover sensitive data/PII and preform security assessments on cloud environments
- 3 years of security experience
- Articulates well and speaks clearly
- Works good under stress
- Meets deadlines
- Able to present security topics to non-technical members
- Cloud security experience
- 2-3 years of cyber security experience
- Constant learner
- Has experience in at least one of the main cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google)
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Mimecast & Intune is a plus
- Azure Security certificates
- Open source tech projects
- Microsoft Defender for cloud apps
- Azure Identity and protection
- Azure Sentinel
- Azure WAF & Firewall
- Azure Security Center
- Ability to perform security assessments
- Ability to implement/deliver best security practices