|Published||November 21, 2022|
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated Cloud Security Specialist. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset in, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS’ capabilities.
- Participates on a team for providing expert analysis of cloud cybersecurity architecture, compliance with Federal regulation and policy, and commercial best practices relating to cloud security.
- Ability to manage and obtain system ATOs within the DoD.
- Assist the Government in formalizing knowledge sharing within the cloud team.
- Review, analyze, discuss, and evaluate the implementation of security controls in multiple information system environments, including dynamic cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS) or traditional and static Enterprise Resource Planning computing environment.
- Evaluate the performance of ongoing security maintenance, for example, continuous monitoring (ConMon) or continuous diagnostics and mitigation (CDM). Assess the ability of the service provider to maintain an acceptable security posture/ risk threshold on a monthly basis.
- Analyze risk and vulnerability assessments of planned and installed information systems to identify vulnerabilities, risks, and cyber protection (security architecture) requirements as they relate to the ongoing security risk posture of the system.
- Develop information for decision briefs for senior leadership to use in making decisions on recommended solutions and areas requiring process improvement within the System Security Plan.
- Establish strong relationships with key business and technology stakeholders and create convergence by demonstrating credibility, empathy and expertise on business and technical issues.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher, and 10 years of experience, preferably in performing one of the following: risk assessments of cloud-based systems, designing and/or implementing network, security, virtualization or cloud system solutions.
- MUST have one or more of the following Level II IAT Certification:
- CCNA Security
- Security + CE
- Experience obtaining Authority to Operate approval for DoD systems.
- eMASS experience managing records and artifacts.
- IT security certification (Security+).
- Technical IT security experience (system or network administration, security analysis, security testing and evaluation. security incident response, security monitoring, IT project implementation, or other similar technical activities).
- Experience (research, design, implementation) pertaining to Cloud Security.
- Fluent knowledge of DoD RMF, NIST and FIPS security controls and how they apply to Cloud Security.
- Strong ability to work independently and with minimal guidance.
- Strong oral/written communications and client facing skills.
- Ability to proficiently articulate technical concepts to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences using both written and verbal communications.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through various services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2020 global revenues of EUR 15.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high-quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Capgemini discloses salary range information in compliance with state and local pay transparency obligations. The disclosed range represents the lowest to highest salary we, in good faith, believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting, although we may ultimately pay more or less than the disclosed range, and the range may be modified in the future. The disclosed range considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including, but not limited to, geographic location, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, performance, sales or revenue-based metrics, and business or organizational needs. At Capgemini, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role. The base salary range for the tagged location is Min: $90k to $120K.
This role may be eligible for other compensation, including variable compensation, bonus, or commission. Full-time regular employees are eligible for paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other benefits to eligible employees. Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable.
The amount and availability of any bonus, commission or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.