|Published||January 13, 2023|
Job Description & Summary
The role will focus on client projects dealing with strategic, operational and tactical aspects of cloud security.
What are we offering?
* High-profile team of regional and global experts and consultants to collaborate with
* Inspiring and friendly environment with focus on innovative technologies, methods and highest quality service
* Stable, but challenging work providing plenty of opportunities for your continuous professional growth
* Access to PwC network-wide knowledge database and working closely with leading industry experts
* Competitive compensation and benefits package
What would you be doing?
* Identifying security threats and implementing security controls and technologies to secure cloud platforms and services
* Evaluating existing infrastructure, identifying technical vulnerabilities and potential threats, building and implementing cloud security services and controls
* Assisting in planning secure cloud system requirements, validating, and deploying the system
* Identifying and implementing cloud related improvements to business models, business operations and services
* Assessing the costs and potential benefits of new approaches to the clients and their stakeholders and developing graphical models of business processes
* Analyzing and designing business processes to improve business efficiency, deliver new or improved services, or improve product/service value chains
Expectations and role requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in relevant field
* 2 years in software development or maintenance of IT services and infrastructure or using DevOps tools
* Ability to identify and communicate complex technical issues
* Communicating clearly, concisely and tactfully with clients, senior management, peers, and staff
* Proficiency in English
* CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Cloud+ or CompTIA PenTest+ including Azure/GCP/AWS certifications
* Ability to deploy and automate secure cloud environment supporting the high availability of business systems and data
* Ability to test systems in new environments, such as cloud and mobile environments, in addition to traditional devices and services
* Knowledge of common cloud providers (Azure, GCP, AWS) and virtualization technologies (Hyper-V, VMware)
* Experience with vulnerability management and penetration testing
If you fulfill the above requirements and want to grow professionally in an outstanding business environment, please apply until February 9, 2023.