|Published||May 14, 2022|
I am currently working with a fast growing cloud-led managed service provider. They are one of the few technology companies in the country who can manage a client's entire IT estate, from WAN to LAN, from desk phones and printers to private and public cloud infrastructure, with security woven into everything they do.
They are looking for a cloud solutions Consultant to sit within their Professional Services - Cloud Delivery team, which is responsible for the delivery of infrastructure, SaaS, and platform technologies to our clients. You will be part of a talented team of consultants and engineers, who are involved in every aspect of testing and deploying complex technical solutions.
- Deliver Cloud Readiness Assessments.
- Lead information gathering and design workshops in line with Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF)
- Creation of Low-Level Design documentation
- Creation of migration plans
- Ownership of solution through delivery and supporting the delivery team
- Attending regular project meetings
- Occasional delivery of solutions
- Monitor progress of your activities within a project providing the Project Manager with feedback regarding the status of your tasks whilst being aware of time and budget constraints.
- Maintain technical knowledge and provide recommendations to changes in 6DG Standards where necessary.
- Manage your own work effectively to meet the challenges of your role, ensuring you make the most economic use of your time.
- Identify solutions, beneficial to clients, and highlight these to the relevant team.
- Work out of hours, when required on projects
- In depth knowledge of Windows Server technologies such as Active Directory, DHCP, Group Policy.
- Ideally, knowledge of M365 technologies and experience delivering these technologies
- Understanding of the complete product eco system under Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security
- Ideally knowledge of NGFW deployment and management (Preferably Palo Alto & FortiGate product suites)
- Hands on experience with Azure services ideally gained in a consultancy environment.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate (AZ103/104)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert (AZ-300/301/304)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer (AZ-400)
- Microsoft Certified:Azure Security Engineer (AZ-500)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Network Engineer (AZ-700)
Click 'apply now' or get in touch with Karim Dennis on (0)203 1484645 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Please note the client is moving quickly with interviews being scheduled over the next few days.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We are unparalleled in our ability to match skilled Modern Workplace professionals with exciting, challenging roles all across the UK and abroad due to many clients trusting us exclusively with filling their vacancies. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Modern Workplace professionals. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Modern Workplace opportunities. Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.