|Published||September 14, 2022|
Our FS client has a workplace like no other. They've spent the past seven years disrupting an entire industry and building a user base of millions.Through cutting-edge tech, insightful analytics and beautiful design they want to help their users build their financial confidence and make better financial decisions.
Cyber Security Engineer - AWS or Azure - Hybrid,25% in the office - London or Edinburgh
Our FS client has a workplace like no other. They've spent the past seven years disrupting an entire industry and building a user base of millions.
Through cutting-edge tech, insightful analytics and beautiful design they want to help their users build their financial confidence and make better financial decisions.
The role:Our client is expanding rapidly and to enable their security journey they are hiring a newly created role for a Cyber Security Engineer into their security team. Fantastic opportunities for Career development and moving into management.
- Strong experience working with cloud solutions (IaaS, SaaS, Serverless)
- Strong knowledge of AWS security principles, including IAM roles
- High-level understanding of security principles, control frameworks (NIST), threat modelling, and security risks as they apply to cloud solutions
- Previous cyber security experience, including security investigation and follow through on threats and bad actors
- Awareness of common security vulnerabilities (e.g. OWASP Top 10, CWE/SANS top 25)
- Ability to think critically and qualify assessments with solid communications skills
- Previous experience with Firewalls, IDS, IPS, XDR solutions
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code, Kubernetes, Containers, CI/CD, SecOps, DevSecOps
- Experience conducting security reviews, testing of software/infrastructure components
- Scripting language knowledge, such as Python, NodeJS and GoLang
- Have or aiming to have security certification (e.g. CISSP, CEH, GSEC, OSCP, CCSP)
- Experience with event management, SIEM, SOAR tooling
An unrivalled Benefits package and an amazing company/office culture
25 paid holidays and a "duvet day" on your birthday
The list goes on..