|Published||July 28, 2022|
You're a leader, looking for your next challenge?
If you're a problem solver who thrives in a highly fast-paced environment, then this could be the challenge you are looking for.
With your background in leading technical global teams or your ambition to gain international exposure, then this is your perfect start: In this role, you can make an impact and contribute to the overall success of the CSOC team.
As a Security Operations Manager, you will define, maintain and continually improve new and existing processes, tooling, and metrics that help provide a high level of productivity, supportability, and operational readiness while also participating in project planning activities such as service enhancements and change management controls.
We are enjoying a period of rapid growth; this position would suit someone who is looking to work in an evolving, dynamic environment.
- Lead the operational team responsible for delivering CSOC services
- Own the end-to-end performance and delivery of the CSOC service
- Develop and administer CSOC processes and review their application to ensure that CSOC's controls, policies, and procedures are operating effectively
- Drive Senior Cyber Specialists to configure and develop SIEM tooling (Microsoft Sentinel), and associated other tool sets, to be able to deliver effective and efficient CSOC services
- Where appropriate provide pre-sales guidance to ensure sales are well scoped and deliverable
- Provide operational oversight for the identification, triage and response of events or incidents of apparent security breaches
- Produce and review aggregated performance metrics including weekly and monthly performance reporting to the Head of Security & Networks
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the CSOC, through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication across business functions
- Play a significant role in long-term CSOC strategy and planning, including initiatives geared toward operational excellence
- Deliver client-facing and internal performance review meetings.
If work-life balance is as important for you as it is for us, you'll like our remote-first hybrid working policy: four days per month in a C+C office or with your clients.
You'll get a chance to discuss with your manager about the days that work best for you and your team to meet in person
All recruitment and selection for Content+Cloud is guided by the principles of our Employment Equity Plan
Hours: Full time, permanent
Salary: £70,000 to £80,000 Per annum
You may have experience of the following: Information Security Analyst, Information Security Manager, IT Security Manager, Risk Analyst, Security Analyst, IT Security Analyst, Information Security, Compliance Analyst, Cyber Security, Computer Science, Information Technology etc.
Ref: 135 107