|Published||September 4, 2022|
DevOps Engineer Contract
- Outside IR35
- £550-600 a day
- Fully Remote
- Eligible for Security Clearance
- Must be a UK Citizen
This role will include designing and development using AWS Services, Java, C, Python and IaC. You will be performing automated testing and unit testing, while performing deployment of software modules using CI/CD tools pipeline. Duties will include participating in daily scrums, software requirement analysis and risk identification and mitigation.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience with developing software code in Java/C/Python/IaC
- Support the Agile software development lifecycle.
- Use of industry leading tools like GitHub, SonarQube, Robot, TestRail, Ansible, Terraform, Unix bash scripting
- Perform systems software development, including deployment of build artifacts across different environments leverage GitFlow constructs
- Leverage Atlassian tool suite like JIRA and Confluence to track activities
- Experience with AWS Cloud environment.