Information Security Officer
|Published||May 26, 2023|
My client is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Information Security Officer to join their investment management company. Fully within the Microsoft Azure cloud, this is an opportunity to lead the way on cloud management, automation, and cyber security. The role will suit a logical thinker with a strong analytical background and attention to detail and will be supported by their Microsoft Gold Partner.
As an Information Security Officer, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the company's information security policies, procedures, and practices. Your primary goal will be to protect the organisation's information assets from unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- Maintain and improve Microsoft Cloud Security Stack, including Sentinel and Defender suite.
- Participate in Incident Response/Resolution
- Manage storage systems, including Azure storage, and SQL Server
- Technical Resource for Projects requiring technical input and implementation.
- Ensure the stability and integrity of security and network services.
- Testing and real-time monitoring of BCDR solutions and backups.
- Implement security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Research & proposition of new implementations that will benefit the company.
- Support senior management in answering technical questions from clients.
- System Administration, Network Security, Problem Solving, Information Security Policies, Informing Others, Process Improvement, Network Troubleshooting.
- Maintain and add documentation of systems and policies.
Required Technical Skills Experience:
- Microsoft 365 Security
- Azure Identity and Security
- IP Security Management
- Linux & Windows Administration
- Significant experience in the financial industry
- Qualys Vulnerability Assessment
- SQL Administration
- Exchange online administration (e.g., DMARC)
- Secret management/Azure Key Vault
- Microsoft KQL experience
- Security Monitoring and Threat Hunting
- IT Security Engineer (Azure / Cloud)
- Microsoft Security Compliance suite certification e.g., AZ500/MS500