|Date Posted||March 31, 2021|
Lead Security Consultant - Edinburgh
Salary up to £57k base DOE
They're are looking for someone who is passionate about cybersecurity.
Their CIO Team takes care of all the Information Technology aspects of the company. They cover the whole range of areas within IT, from Infrastructure & Architecture to Digital Transformation & Innovation.
The Cyber Security Team will act as SME on IT security, work with stakeholders to provide viable IT security solutions and ensure delivery of new fully tested secure cyber services.
As a Lead Security Consultant you will lead a team to provide a key role in the successful delivery of the Information Security Function, providing Cyber Security and SME knowledge in all new and existing programmes.
- Preferably educated to a degree level or above in an Information Security related discipline. May also have certifications such as CISM, CISSP, CSSLP or equivalent
- Proven and repeatable experience consulting in to an organisations change lifecycle, ensuring the appropriate security requirements are specified and understood such that they are realised in the resulting solution
- Experience architecting solutions together with hands on experience with major Cloud Service Providers
- Experience in the financial services sector
- Ability to work in a constantly changing and fast past environment
- Good understanding of offensive / defensive techniques and awareness of any open source framework such as OWASP ESAPI etc and EPP/EDR & Forensics agents
- Design and deliver security solutions and services and support where appropriate a variety of IT Security and other related activities
- Work within teams of security and technical specialists to ensure quality delivery of world class security solutions into the business
- Coach cyber security staff from a technical SME perspective
- Define security deliverables to project and change initiatives during early engagement, direct to approved architectural patterns, support and guide through implementation and validate the solution as part of certification prior to go-live
- Develop and provide detailed specifications for IT security solutions and support the development of security testing plans
- Propose and develop security solutions to address identified threats and vulnerabilities and ensure cyber security controls are implemented across all programmes
To apply or for more info please call me on 0191 814 7785 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].