|Published||September 2, 2022|
The client are a Multinational, Universal bank looking to add a Lead Security Engineer to their growing team. You will be joining the Security Engineering and Technology Services team. The client provides countless career progression opportunities and as one of the worlds largest financial institutions, they're able to offer a unique opportunity with a role that encompasses the responsibility for various security services that the Chief Security Office operates.
The role is hybrid-remote and offers up to £110,000 DOE.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead on the design, development, and delivery of product roadmaps to support the evolution of core security services.
- Responsibility for all development, monitoring and stability of the SIEM platform as well as related UBA and analytics platforms
- Designing and developing integration and automation solutions to extend the capability of the platforms.
- Gathering use-case requirements and developing solutions for the cyber threat detection teams
- Engagement with key stakeholders and Cyber Operations to define business requirements and solution design including system functional design
- Serving as the lead SIEM Engineer while mentoring and developing team members
- Managing client expectations and demands proactively, maintaining good client relationships, working closely with the Project/Programme Manager
- Ensuring that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Risk Framework and internal Policies
- Experience with a major SIEM platform (like Splunk ES) as well as SOAR or similar automation/orchestration technologies
- Exposure to cloud technologies, AWS, Azure and SaaS based security solutions
- Proficient in development and maintenance in a high-level programming language (e.g. Python) and a scripting language (e.g. BASH), or more
- Understanding of the MITRE ATT&CK framework
Nice to have:
- Supporting and have experience in roles of security technology operations at enterprise scale
- Knowledge of data integration products/tools in the context of security logging, data models, enrichment and automation
- Familiarity of security network architectures e.g. Firewalls, DMZ, proxies, DNS, web and mail servers, and the principles of networking
- Delivery of successful IT change agendas, at scale and with multi-million-pound budget and ability to think architecturally at 'big picture' implementation
- Strong Linux/UNIX administration skills
If you think you're the right candidate for this role click 'apply now' or get in touch with Emmabelle Nwadikwa on (0)203 909 9490 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We are unparalleled in our ability to match skilled Azure/M365 professionals with exciting, challenging roles all across the UK and abroad due to many clients trusting us exclusively with filling their vacancies. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Azure/M365 professionals. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure/M365 opportunities. Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.