|Date Posted||March 27, 2021|
Who we are:
UST is a leading digital technology services company that provides powerful solutions for Global 1000 companies. Our mission is to lead companies through critical digital transformations to drive higher business value.
UST specializes in six next generation digital services – design, cyber security, mobile, social, analytics and cloud. Powered by the mantra 'fewer clients, more attention', UST strives for excellence in providing their clients high quality services and a commitment to long-term success. Headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California, UST has over 25,000 associates; operating in 25 countries across four continents.
What we are looking for:
We are recruiting for a Network Analyst (Firewalls) to join our team in London, who are working on a number of Customer projects of ours in the London area.
- Review client requirements for security systems and collaborate with other engineers and developers to decide on an overall technical approach
- Ability to create specific designs
- Installation of both the software and hardware components of firewalls along with other portions of security infrastructure.
- Monitor security devices and applications for performance problems and provide troubleshooting support for clients
- Analyse the root cause and resolve them promptly
- Advanced knowledge of computer security and networking.
- Familiar with the underlying theories and can diagnose issues, build infrastructure, and work with related software
- Experience in Algosec administration, configuration and Troubleshooting
- Good knowledge to remediate all kind of security products through Algosec
- Experience in firewall administration, configuration and Troubleshooting (Checkpoint, Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, Palo alto etc.)
- Experience in support of network security software products
- Good Knowledge on Network basics OSI Layers/TCP and UDP protocols/Vlan/Routing/IP subnetting, Etc.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience on VPN’s (SSL, Remote access, IPSEC,)
For more details, kindly respond by submitting your CV and contact details for an immediate discussion.
UST Global is a technology partner dedicated to transforming businesses, communities, and the people who live within them. Operating in 25 countries, we deliver future-ready digital transformation strategy services, products, and platforms that create new possibilities and help you imagine what’s next in financial services, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, semiconductor, and communications. But what matters most is the deep partnership we forge with you to solve the unique challenges you face today, while preparing you for tomorrow.
That’s us together. That’s UST Global.