|Date Posted||October 5, 2019|
Partner Account Director
The partner group at UKCloud is growing fast and we are building a world class partner sales team.
We are searching for an additional Partner Account Director who will lead a small number of partner accounts from a sales and collaboration perspective. This is a senior sales role requiring strong calibre and demonstrable ability to lead a strategic sales-based partnership with mid and large scale partners.
The location of these roles is either home-based or at one of our offices in Farnborough or Corsham. Most of the partnership work will be done in London and the Greater London area.
Partner Account Director Responsibilities:
- Meet and exceed sales targets with sales responsibility for a specific set of named or defined UKCloud Channel Partners.
- Through strong strategic account planning with your partners, develop and manage sales pipeline in a disciplined and consistent manner.
- Collaborate with UKCloud Direct Account team to leverage full value from UKCloud's ecosystem.
- Promote and raise the profile of the UKCloud solution offerings, ensuring that the company achieves positive brand equity and captures market / mind share.
Partner Account Director Requirements:
- Knowledge & experience of selling to the UK Public Sector is an advantage but not essential.
- Proven ability to achieve quotas.
- In-depth knowledge of the software and cloud industry.
- Experience in Partner Management / Alliances with Systems Integrators and MSPs. Demonstrable knowledge and practice of complex sales cycles.
- Proven ability at effectively making formal and informal presentations to all levels of management.
Applicants must be eligible to work and live in the UK and will be required to undergo and maintain appropriate UK government security clearance.
About UK Cloud:
UKCloud provides an unbeatable, secure UK public cloud. Focused solely on serving the UK Public Sector. We are committed to assurance and security while delivering flexible, agile and value-based cloud hosting to our customers.
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: Competitive salary plus OTE bonus, 25 days' holiday increasing to 30 days over length of service, half a day birthday leave, charity day, Contributory pension, Healthcare, Life cover, Access to free parking, Active social and charity events, Cycle to work scheme, Onsite facilities - Friday breakfasts, fruit and soft drinks.
You may have experience of the following: Accounts Director, Senior Account Manager, New Business Account Director, Sales Account Director, Sales Manager, Sales Director, Sales Operations Manager, Cloud Services, IT Account Manager, etc.