|Date Posted||October 3, 2019|
Role & Responsibilities
* Providing technical leadership, deep security, technology and architecture expertise.
* Provides hands-on technical design and implementation ensuring technologies are successfully incorporated into our environments
* Designs and defines AWS architecture for new secure cloud computing systems or existing systems migrating to cloud architectures.
* Performs expert-level systems AWS development and design work that may include logical system design; I/O design; cloud architecture analysis and design; and systems engineering.
* Creation Cloud/Infrastructure automation as needed (Ansible/Cloud Formation)
* Ability to develop technical roadmaps for future AWS cloud implementations.
* Ensures security is integrated into all cloud architecture solutions.
* Design, test, certify and document new cloud services, environments and systems.
* Provide technical mentor other members of the cloud engineering team.
* Follow industry trends and build proof of concepts leveraging new cloud services.
Skills & Qualifications
* AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional
* AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional preferred but not required
* Advanced knowledge of cloud technologies and cloud infrastructure, including networking, VPCs, VGWs, VPNs, DNS. AWS preferred.
* Advanced knowledge of industry standard DevOps tools (CI/CD, Git, scripting, Gradle, Maven, Chef, git, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
* Expert understanding of cloud computing design and security principles.
* Detail-oriented, with excellent analytical, technical and problem-solving skills.
* Familiarity with software development life cycles
* Experience writing technical documentation for a technical audience.
* Strong commitment to customer service and service enablement.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to communicate effectively with end-users, business owners, developers, managers and system engineers.
- Experience with security, especially knowledge of the DOD RMF process required
* 8750 Certification at IAT level II required (at least one)
* Active Secret Clearance