Principle, Cloud Security GRC
|Published||March 17, 2023|
SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY FROM DAY ONE.
This position is part of our Enterprise Cybersecurity Corporate function out of Boston, Massachusetts.
As a large organization, working in multiple types of industries globally, Aptiv & our acquisitions have requirements for compliance to various industry, regulatory, legislative and customer driven standards, which creates significant demand for aligning security policies, processes and controls accordingly, and providing assurances of compliance.
Reporting to the Enterprise Cybersecurity Risk and Compliance Director, the role of Enterprise Cybersecurity Cloud Security Governance Risk and Compliance Senior, will be responsible for identifying risks, determining security implications, and collaborating with the appropriate risk owners on mitigating controls, as part of the Enterprise Cybersecurity Risk, Compliance, and Resilience Practice, RCR.
Additionally, you will have significant cross-functional collaboration with teams in IT, Privacy, Mergers & Acquisitions, Product & Engineering, Supply Chain to align compliance efforts with global business demands
- Drive continuous cybersecurity improvement of guardrails for internal, private, and public clouds by leading designing and facilitating cybersecurity governance, compliance and risk management at the forefront.
- Collaborate with product engineers, security engineers, IT infrastructure, and platform owners globally.
- Lead, develop and validate infrastructure for compliance with cloud guardrails and Aptiv controls and compliance.
- Perform as a subject matter expert on cloud security with responsibilities to review and assess cloud infrastructure architectures and DevOps pipelines
- Represent Risk, Compliance, and Resilience and provide input of security standards as part of working group participation
- Support Security Architecture team with solution reviews in alignment with best practices and regulatory requirements
- Review existing IT General Controls, Segregation of Duties SOD and Sensitive Access SA Matrix and identify the gaps Cloud IT General controls
- Collaborate with Cloud Strategy Architecture and help drive technical compliance solutions of the future.
- Drive data classification and data compliance attributes across all Aptiv’s functions.
- Experience in creating, developing and managing, cybersecurity guardrail for internal, private, and public clouds.
- Professional certifications in information technology and cloud security (Optional) -- CISSP, CCSP
- In-depth knowledge of cloud security architecture and governance across all cloud service models (IaaS, PaaS etc)
Aptiv Rewards and Advantages:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Parental leave, etc.)
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. We are one of the largest vehicle technology suppliers and our customers include the 25 largest automotive original equipment manufacturers (“OEMs”) in the world. We operate 127 major manufacturing facilities and 12 major technical centers utilizing a regional service model that enables us to efficiently and effectively serve our global customers from best cost countries. We have a presence in 46 countries and have approximately 18,900 scientists, engineers and technicians focused on developing market relevant product solutions for our customers.