|Published||November 8, 2023|
SC Cleared AWS Cloud Engineer | 6 months | Inside IR35 | On site - London/Leatherhead | 1 stage Interview
Jefferson Frank are supporting a large business and IT consultancy who are in pursuit of an AWS Cloud Engineer.
Active Security Clearance is required!
Must be a Sole British National!
Travel - This role will be fully on site in Leatherhead and London, Fenchurch street. Then Later can go to 3-4 days on site and 1-2 from home.
The teams work alongside our clients to help them understand how to exploit technologies to maintain competitive advantage. Our systems are engineered for performance, security, reliability and scalability; built with modern CI and CD tooling and techniques.
The role offers fantastic opportunities to work on leading edge and bespoke technologies within an interesting and highly rewarding environment.
* Extensive experience AWS and its services - Lambda especially.
* Solution architecture and security capabilities.
* Comfortable building and developing Infrastructure templates with Infrastructure as Code using either: Terraform, Cloudformation, Deployment Manager.
* Comfortable with various authentication mechanisms
* Linux administration
* Good understanding of networking
* Demonstrable troubleshooting and problem solving skills
* A passion for learning new technologies and innovation
* Software development experience in either Java/C#/Python
* Experience of security protocols such as PKI, TLS etc
* Virtualisation experience,
* Certifications on Amazon Web Services, including Solutions Architect, Developer, Google Cloud or Azure
* Agile Development
* Containerisation experience such as Docker, Kubernetes or OpenShift
* Software Architecture
* AWS services - Lambda, S3, Cloudformation, EC2
If you have the required skills stated above, please apply with your CV at first instance!