SC/DV Cloud Infra Engineer – Contract
|Published||May 26, 2023|
Cloud Infra Engineer
6 months Contract
5 days on site - London or Leatherhead (subject to home residence)
1 stage Interview
Active SC or DV clearance is required! - lapsed clearances will not be accepted
Jefferson Frank are proud to be continuously supporting a large business and IT consultancy who are in pursuit of a Cloud Infra Engineer, to be a part of their space, defence and intelligence unit.
You will work with clients to help them understand how to exploit technologies to maintain competitive advantage.
Their systems are engineered for performance, security, reliability and scalability; built with modern CI and CD tooling and techniques. As an experienced cloud engineer to help drive the successful exploitation of cloud technologies through the delivery of ambitious and novel solutions - being able to think outside of the box to overcome technical challenges is essential!
The role offers fantastic opportunities to work on leading edge and bespoke technologies within an interesting and highly rewarding environment.
* Directly work with our clients and delivery teams to develop high quality technical solutions and designs for multi/hybrid cloud platforms with an emphasis on modern serverless architecture (FaaS).
* Demonstrate hands on system engineering experience with AWS as a must and either GCP or Azure.
* Experience of designing and developing with Terraform.
* Knowledge of data storage technologies and security architecture.
* Good knowledge of integration patterns (loose coupling, high cohesion).
* Good knowledge of design patterns and their application in cloud environments.
* Experience of designing and developing using Java and Python with code written to a common standard including well-documented code and design documents.
* Comprehensive understanding and experience of implementing CI/CD pipelines using contemporary tooling for version control, automation and configuration management.
* Experience of using Linux as a deployment platform and day-to-day development environment - e.g. has experience of package management, networking configuration etc.
* Able to write, review and assure technical documentation such as HLDs, LLDs, user guides, release notes etc. Comfortable with Jira and Confluence.
* Experience of microservices and containerisation technologies such as Kubernetes, OpenShift and Docker.
* Any experience integrating with CISCO telephony would be advantageous.
If you have the required skills stated above, please apply with your CV at first instance!