|Published||September 17, 2022|
A global leading IT Organisation are recruiting Senior C # Cloud Engineer with Identity & Access Management (IAM) experience to join agile teams . This unique opportunity will give you the possibility to play a key role in shaping Cloud development & deployment strategy in the IAM field across the entire line of business.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work alongside the technical lead and solutions architect to guide common architecture and advise and refine the Identity and Access Management (IAM) strategy for multiple products
- Recommend and present suitable, high-performance solutions targeting Azure.
- Conduct PoC's using the latest technologies and present the findings to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Design and document software solutions meeting functional and non-functional requirements,
- Implement and refactor product code (C#), following best practices for maintainability, testability, and performance.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong experience architecting cloud-based SaaS solutions, especially in Azure using Azure B2B and B2C. AWS is also highly regarded.
- 3+ years of experience with a specialization in Identity and Access Management (IAM) platforms and tools.
- Experience with Authentication and Authorization mechanisms and protocols, with specific focus on Azure technologies (RBAC, ABAC, OAuth/OAuth2/OIDC, 2FA/MFA, tokens, custom policies).
- Strong experience architecting IAM reliant cloud-based SaaS infrastructure solutions, especially in Azure. AWS is also highly regarded, with a specific emphasis on IAM.
- Strong familiarity with security issues surrounding IAM and experience in implementation of security systems and controls.
- Good Package & Pension.
- Career Progression.
- Felix able working time.
To apply to this role, please send an up to date CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call for a discussion on +44 (0)203 148 4639
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have an experienced servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.