|Published||September 6, 2022|
Do you have Azure experience, and are you seeking a new role? Nigel Frank International is helping a collaborative company recruit a Cloud Implementation Consultant, and the role comes with an attractive salary of up to £80,000 and benefits package.
In this role, you will support the Cloud Implementation team in defining, creating, and delivering Professional Services for our customers. Initially, this will be working on migrations into Azure, the creation of Landing Zones, Azure Virtual Desktop, and customer enablement workshops.
You can expect to:
- Deliver VM migrations into Azure
- Deliver transformational migrations within Azure
- Create documentation and presentations for customer engagements
- Create infrastructure-as-Code templates for deploying workloads
To apply for this Cloud Implementation role, you will need years of experience working with production workloads in Azure. You will also require the following:
- Experience delivering workshops and/or training to colleagues or customers
- Production experience with M365 (particularly around security with MS-500)DevOps Expert certification status
- Web development knowledge (.NET/PHP/Node.js/Python/Java/Ruby), especially related to Azure PaaS migrations
- Scripting such as PowerShell or Python
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a salary of up to £80,000 + Bonus.
Please reach out to Karim Dennis 02031484645/ [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to apply or register your interest in this full-time remote Cloud Implementation Consultant position.