|Published||September 6, 2022|
- Senior DevOps Engineer -
- Salary - £80,000 - £95,000 -
- Please note we cannot provide sponsorship at this time -
My client is an InsurTech company built in the cloud, driven by excellence and data, fostering a blameless culture and autonomous teams.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a member of the Platform Engineering team, you will be building and delivering a new container-based cloud infrastructure and be part of forming my clients cloud journey.
- Working in a team of highly capable individuals, you'll passionately drive good cloud infrastructure and security practices by designing and delivering well factored, loosely coupled infrastructure as code.
- Establishing good practices around infrastructure, security and software delivery.
- Building deployment and testing pipelines, automated provisioning of cloud infrastructure, and infrastructure support services such as monitoring. There are a lot of moving pieces to fit together so communication is essential to ensure stuff is not missed.
- Thinking through challenging problems in a fast paced environment, and working with amazing people to make the solutions a reality.
Skills & Expereince
- Experience developing AWS based cloud infrastructure is a requirement. Ideally, you will have an understanding of core service such as ECS/Fargate, IAM, VPC, CloudWatch, S3, Route53, RDS, ELB/ALB, Lambda, SNS, SQS.
- Be strong in at least one infrastructure as code language; experience in CloudFormation would be ideal. - Terraform is absolutely fine aswell.
- Private medical cover with Vitality
- Hybrid working
- Travel season ticket loan
- Social events and access to selected London O2 events and use of a private lounge
- Employee wellbeing programme