|Published||September 6, 2022|
Mid Level Software Developer
Salary: Up to 68K (based on experience)
Location: London, Remote
WHY WORK FOR US?
We are a great place to work, as a team, we have a start-up mentality and are modernising at pace, your interactions internally will vary, you may have lunch with the MD or CIO one day and then spend some time in our contact centre talking to colleagues who speak directly to our customers the next! As an organisation, we passionate about diversity and inclusion and committed to our workforce also representing our customers!
We are also fully cloud based, you will be working with a range of AWS Services and related cloud skills and have access to a range of new and emerging tech.
WHAT YOU NEED?
- Building or maintaining cloud-native applications.
- Experience with the core AWS services
- Strong notions of security best practices eg IAM Roles, KMS, encryption etc
- Appreciation of "supportability" of solutions built and monitoring their operational performance.
- Writing API's and integration with other system notably Salesforce.
- Previous exposure to scalable systems design.
- Previous experience with the serverless approaches using AWS Lambda. For example, the Serverless Application Model (AWS SAM)
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Serverless experience
- Well-versed in modern development practices including Agile, DevOps, cloud native and utilising providers such as AWS.
- Experience with contributing your ideas to the team on new technologies, solutions and delivery approaches.
WHAT WILL YOUR DAY LOOK LIKE?
- Analyse, design, program, debug, and modify software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, cloud-based or Internet-related computer programs.
- Using current programming language and technologies, write code, complete programming, and perform testing and debugging of applications
- Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
You'll also get a discretionary annual bonus amongst other money savings benefits..
Please send your CV through to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and we can book in a first stage call to talk it through!
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.