|Published||May 14, 2022|
Role & Responsibilities
- Experience in architecting and developing security solutions on AWS cloud and applying the cloud native security services
- Understand identity concepts - SAML, JWT, Oauth etc.
- Solid understanding of security concepts and tools - Certificates, DLP, WAF, SIEM, firewalls, DDOS prevention, IDS/IPS, privileged access management, Encryption, SSL, VPN, IPSec, TCP/IP, DNS and web security architecture etc.
- Deep understanding of security frameworks and processes - CIS, NIST, PCI/DSS. SOCI/II, etc
- Ability to Identify, remediate, and document security risks
- Document security controls and evidence to ensure compliance
- Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to adapt style and language depending on the audience
Skills & Qualifications
- Cloud firewalls & network segmentation rules.
- Cloud API Gateway Security Policies
- Cloud Web Application Firewall
- Workload security solutions (VMs, Containers, Functions)
- Directory Services Authentication & Authorization, and Key Management
- Security Analytics